quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2007

"so many problems"

So many problems around me
Tell me don't they just go away
Every night I pray
Lord, won't you come my way
Won't you come and rescue me
Help me see the light

What do you do when your water runs dry?
When your greens and your blues turn to black and white?
It's the story of my life
When the fires get out
Can you turn them off?
How can you turn them off?

I've tried so hard to make it (I've really tried!)
Tried to do the best I could
Tried to do some good
Like the girl that I love
Like the same girl that I still love
Tried to live a better life

And my friends always around me
Trying to cheer me up
Trying to fix my own mistakes
They know that I'm blind when it's about you
So stop pretending that I'm not here
And start at list saying hello
Cuz it makes you a little bit near...

Nenhum comentário: